Tuesday, July 24, 2012

#14 Dianna


 Dianna remains in the lead as the most '100 Letters' sent with her 4th letter.  It's the project's 14th letter.  She decorated her paper with drawings and stickers again and looks like she used stamps on the envelope.  So pretty.   I think I have another letter from Dianna waiting to be read.  She is so enthousiastic about this project I can not thank her enough.  

Actually, I can thank her by linking to her YouTube and her blog.  She is just starting out and does not have that many followers yet.  Take a look at her stuff and give her some love.  She's a great cousin and deserves it.


____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________





4 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks Jenny, your a great cousin too. I love the whole sail mail thing, its fun to get mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have your next letter and I shall respond soon! <3

      Delete
  2. Another letter on it's way Jen! ;) Hope you'll like the envelope.

    ReplyDelete