Monday, July 30, 2012

Onward with Confidence! #14


Here is my 4th letter to Dianna! Whoooo! Lucky girl ;) lol  I added a cut-out Aurora at the bottom becouse she is her favorite Disney Princess (If you follow her  blog or YouTube you probably know this already) I hope she liked reading it!

After some very encouraging comments, I have decided to stop personally judging my choices in this blog and continue this long long project the way I have been.  I have also decided to venture further into the world of blogging.  I've very familiar with vlogging but not so much blogging. I have been networking with a few lifestyle bloggers and some will be doing a link swap with me for August.  I did not decided to use this blog, however, in the swap.  Instead, my (previously book blog) lifestyle-ish blog: magiccatjenny.blogspot.com will be the one I use.  Even though this blog has more followers and posts, I want to start using that blog for more general things.  Join me there in August, when I'll try and post a lot more!  (as in, as often as I post here...)

____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment