Monday, February 13, 2012
100 Blank Pages
Here is where the 100 sheets of blank stationary pages are coming from. As you can sort of see, they are a tad on the twee side of things and sometimes even creepy. Depending on who receives these letters, the level of vandalism could be higher than 0% *evil laughter* Some are quite pretty I do admit. I'm not sure if I am going to be very strict with the order they are in (as in: first letter I receive, that person gets the first page in the book, and so on.) or if I am going to pick out the 'perfect' page for each person. Any thoughts on this? You will, however, know which number in the 100 you are. I have yet to receive any letters for this but I did not really expect that. Once I post a video (next week perhaps) on my YouTube about it, I hope the letters come.
Will you be one of the 100?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment