Here is some previous snail mail I received (unrelated to the 100 Letters project). These are internet friends, not relatives. The yellow letter is from my friend 'Roxanne' and was part of a Secret Santa gift exchange my collab channel JelliclesVlog had. Our channel was made up of fans of the musical Cats, we all knew each other from the message board 'The Cats Costuming Discussion Board' or more commonly referred to as TheCCDB. JelliclesVlog ended this year but I still keep in touch with those friends all the time. The cat card is from a YouTube friend Zoe, I actually have met her in person once at the Halloween CalNerdCon but I mostly talk to her over Twitter and Skype. The other letter (with a cut out of The Question on the back) is from an internet friend, Josh, whom I met at TheCCDB but chat with over Skype and YouTube as well.
Getting physical letters from people you don't physically hang out with is such an interesting thing. Though my 'internet' friends are just as much my friends as my IRL friends, it still gives the friendship a bit more substance in the physical realm.
Remember, message me on my YouTube channel to obtain my address. If you want to send me mail to send me mail that's fine. But if you want to be one of the 100, make sure to include the phrase '100 Letters' on the envelope. Perhaps by the seal? I hope you do!
Status: Awaiting the number one.

Thank you so much for the showing my letter in your post Jenny! I eagerly await your reply, so that I can write back as quick as I can. Hope you are having a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day my dear :-)
ReplyDelete