Wednesday, July 11, 2012
#13 Anna
Letter number thirteen is all the way from Poland from the lovely Anna! It's another letter with a creative envelope. (Two in a row, what fun!) This one appears to be made of magazine pages or something similar. It's very cute! Her letter is two pages and very fun to read. I learned a little about the Polish school system! I have to thank Anna for her patience, she is one of the few people who regularly comment on this blog and it took me some time to get to her letter. Thank you again!
____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________
____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay! It's such a strange feeling to see a letter you wrote on someone else's blog. I'm going to write you back soon but I'm very busy lately. And of course I'm going to do the challenge! Not qite sure when but I'll do it asap!
ReplyDelete