Monday, May 14, 2012

Raw Writing #9



Here is my second letter to Grace. It's on a 'Lovely White' page with a plaid border giving it a sophisticated preppy look.  'White' is a little praying angel that makes me think of 'Precious Moments' (if any of you know what that is).  The interesting thing about this letter is that it was sent a significant amount of time after the letter from Grace was sent.  It was months before I even opened her letter and read it.  I admit that making people wait is not ideal, but knowing I currently have three unopened letters waiting for me is a but exciting as well.

I've noticed that I tend to write in the same style as the letter I receive, answering questions asked and asking a few of my own (despite the fact I don't know if I'll get another response or not).  It's fun to keep writing and not have the ability to censer myself through computer editing.  It gives the letter a very raw feeling which is lost in emails and even blog posts.


Thank you so much for reading!  Click the links below if you want to send me a letter!
____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________



____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________


2 comments:

  1. As soon as I will get some more free time I'll blog about you and your challenge. Maybe you could get some more pals to wirte to. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love that, thank you! Just fyi, I am very cautious with who I give my address to (since I can't afford a PO Box) So they'd have to have some online presence so I can see who they are, etc.

      Delete