Tuesday, May 15, 2012

#10 Tessine


It's a bit hard to see, but on this lovely letter is a drawing of Ariel from The Little Mermaid.  It's so pretty!  Tessine has sent me this letter from France even though she herself is German.  I've been friends with Tessine on YouTube for quite some time and I got to meet her in person at last years VidCon.  She has included two great photographs for me as well.  Thank yo so much for your letter, Tessine!

Now, to address the letters in my pile yet unopened.  I received two comments yesterday from two of the three letter senders in that pile inquiring that they had not received their letters yet.  For that I am guilty.  For future reference, if you send me a letter and do not see a response or your letter in this blog right away, you can ask me what number yours is so you have some idea when I'll get to it.
____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Don't feel guilty, Jenny. I understand you may have more important hings to do than writing letters. ;) I'll be happy to get it whenever it arrives.
    I really enjoy reading about your pen pals.

    ReplyDelete