Tuesday, April 3, 2012

She Must Be a Twin! #5

IT'S THAT CREEPY GIRL WITH NO PANTS AGAIN! I promous you, people, this is the only occurance of a double design in this book.  It's odd and sad becosue that means one of the designens on the back is not in here. I know this becouse I COUNTED and there are 100 sheets...Oh well, hopefully Josh won't mind. I've taken the liberty and  photographed the saying this time for you.


Freaking weird if you ask me, but oh well.  Josh has just given word and he has indeed received his letter and will be doing my challenge on the back. (whoo!) Making him the 2nd person to do it! The first was my cousin Dianna.  Thanks again Josh, and I hope you liked your letter!

____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Many thanks :) keep writing letters, keep making videos and above all else, stay awesome!

    ReplyDelete