Wednesday, April 4, 2012

#6 Friso


My first international letter! Friso from The Netherlands sent me this lovely letter with a cute silhouette of a cat on the back.  Thank you Friso! You have much nicer handwriting than I do, that's for sure! Friso is also a big supporter of my boyfriend Jim's band: The Long Holidays.  Jim was recently in The Netherlands for 3 months working on his PHD.  I visited him for a few days during my big EuroTrip in October.  The Netherlands is a great country, very flat, lots of bikes and pancakes!  I enjoyed my time there!


____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________


4 comments:

  1. That's so cool how you get letters just because you asked for some. :) I sent you a message on YT. I would love to send you a letter and get to know you more but I need your address. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to reply to your message but I can't. I think you have to add me as a friend or allow messages or something. =)

      Delete
    2. =/ It is still giving me this message "User apancia has enabled contact lock. You will not be able to send messages to them unless they add you as a contact." Should I just email you? What's your email address?

      Delete