Thursday, March 8, 2012

Treading on dreams #2



Here is the second '100 Letters' letter that was sent and receved by my cosuin Dianna. I'm not sure if she will do the challenge on the back or not, but we will just have to wait and see.  The page she got is another Lovely White drawing and has the saying:

                 I have spread my dreams under your feet
                 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
             
That's almost sweet, cheesy, but sweet.  Dianna has already sent me a 2nd letter (and so has Grace.)  I have yet to open them both but I have a feeling Grace and Dianna will be going head to head for the title of most 100 Letters sent and received.  

Be sure to watch the video explaining how you can be a part of the project.  If you receive a challenge, post your video as a response to that video.

100 Letter video

No comments:

Post a Comment