Wednesday, March 7, 2012
The box is full of happy #1
So here is the first of the 100 Letters that was sent out. I know for a fact that Grace has received it and has yet to do the challenge on the back, but of course, that part is optional. The first page in the book is of Lovely White and has the saying:
Today is Lovely White's day.
You're best friend, Sweet White.
On opening, I was surprised that the box
is full of happy. Good luck. Everyone.
Feel free to leave your insights on that in the comments. Grace recently asked me if she could send me a second '100 Letters' letter and I thought, well, why not? Perhaps I could keep a running total of the person who has sent (and therefor received) the most '100 Letters' letters. Look for that tally in the sidebar. There could be a prize for the winner, perhaps. Don't go crazy yet, were are no where close to reaching 100.
Be sure to watch the video explaining how you can be a part of the project. If you receive a challenge, post your video as a response to that video.
100 Letter video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment