Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What was I going to do? #23


Dude, this girl, seriously.  I don't know who thinks 'Cute Baby Kkakdugi' is cute, I don't.  Anyways, here's another letter to Friso.  International stamps are expensive, man! Oh well, it's fun sending off mail to foreign countries.

Ok guys.  So, I don't know who actually reads this blog except for the people who's letters are featured. BUT! I am going to start something, and you my friends, are the privileged few that get to know about it.  What that is...is: I'm not sure.  I started writing this post months ago and that's where I left off.  What was the secret thing I was going to start? Was it a tumblr tag? An inside joke I'll mention in up coming YouTube videos? Probably something like those, but I honestly can say I don't remember what it was I was going to start.  Maybe I'll start giving out prizes for letter number 30, 40, and so forth.  If I ever remember what I was talking about I'll be sure to let you all know. Hmmmm...

--
100 Letters video
100 Letters: Rules Post
--

No comments:

Post a Comment