Monday, August 6, 2012

VidCon Memories from Tessanie

Last week I went to get my mail and I see I have another letter from a far off country! Awesome! Before adding it to my '100 Letters' stack that I so depsertly need to start replying to, I see this on the back.


Hahahaha! Someone know's I'm not super fast at getting back to my '100 Letters' letters.  So I opened it right away and turns out it's from my German friend, Tessanie!  She sent me a lovely letter, a photo she took of me and some friends at VidCon, and her business card!


Thank you so much Tessanie, I miss you!

2 comments:

  1. That's so fun. Also very funny how she knew you wouldn't open it if it was for the challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so happy to see my letters at different places! :) This is paper I touched, I wrote on, I put into an envelope and now, it's at your place!

    ReplyDelete