Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Miss Pretty #8


Dianna gets her second return letter on page with a cute bunny named Miss Pretty.  It's a name that reminds me a little of a past screen name of mine. It's pink and cute, perfect for her.  I like sending letters to my cousin, we don't live far but due to conflicting schedules we rarely get to see one another. She's sent me a third letter that I will respond to once it comes up in the queue.  Sending letters has been rough for me lately, I have a few in my queue and at least these blogs are catching up to that spot gradually.

Thank you so much for reading!  Please leave a comment telling me what you'd like to read about in these blogs.  Every idea is helpful!  And thank you to those who have left ideas already, you're awesome!

____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment