Friday, May 18, 2012
I hope she likes pink! (she does) #11
Dianna has always been great about doing the video challenges on the back of each '100 Letters' letter I send. I'm really looking forward to her completing this one. No spoilers, loyal readers, you'll just have to keep an eye on the video responces. ;)
I wonder if Dianna will reply to this letter... She probably will, and I'm down to one more letter in my pile. I wonder if I'll ever be caught up on my blog posts about letters AND my responding to letters at the same time. That would be cool! However, that would also mean I need to get more people to send me letters. I'm only slightly one tenth of the way to 100.
Thank you so much for reading! Click the links below if you want to send me a letter!
____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________
____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment