Monday, April 23, 2012

The box is full of happy yet again! #7

Sorry for the weird distortion, Photobucket has finally switched over their photo editing tool and this is the best way I have of blurring a letter without using Photoshop.


Number 7 is on it's way to the lovely Ella in the UK! I drew a little picture of Ella and I hope she likes it, it's kinda silly.  I have decided to not show the back to the letter anymore, as the part I do not blur is always the same and there is little point.  That being said, I have still left her an optional video challenge so we'll just have to wait to see if she does it!

THE BOX IS FULL OF HAPPY!  That indeed it is...
I might stop taking pictures of this part after all, I'm not sure how much you all get out of this.  So since I'm changing the format of my Outgoing posts, any ideas?  I'd like this blog to be fun to read as well as a record of incoming and outgoing mail for me.  What do you like to read about? Do you only read the posts with your letters in them?  What's your favorite part of the blog? I hope I get some responses, so comment away!  Thanks so much!

____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________


1 comment:

  1. As you know I also have a mail blog. I noticed people like to read about my penpals. Especially about the place my pals live. Maybe your pals write anegdots or cool stories about themself which are okay to blog about.
    I really like the stationary you use. :)

    ReplyDelete