Friday, March 30, 2012
Strange Girl With No Pants #4
Look at that, a response to MC! It's not a package but I hope she'll love it just the same. Will she be the first to do the video challenge? Who knows. I'll keep writing them, mind you, on the back of each letter. Perhaps whoever posts the first one will get something extra speical from me, perhaps not. You'll just have to find out!
Hi Kkakdugi!
I have spread my dreams,
Your feet tread softly becouse,
you tread on my dreams.
Hmmm, seems as if she's missing some words there. Also, what's with her outfit? Just forgot to put on pants?!? Anyways, the weirdness of these stationary pages are part of the fun of this project. So thanks again MC! If any of you send packages, who knows, they might get opened on camera!
____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment