Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Late Christmas Prize!


Hey everyone! Sorry I have not been updating this blog, things got way busy for me and I am way behind.  I will be reading all of your letters very soon and responding, so do not fret! In the mean time I wanted to tell you about an awesome package I received!  It was a late Christmas present/contest prize from TigerLuver3000 (Grace), she held a video contest a while back and I got 2nd place!  Her package was so great.  She gave me a Spongbob Squarepants ring, a ducky toy, a yoyo, a magic growing cat (magic cat!), Pixar pencils, a single chopstick (lol), color changing mood nail polish, color changing mood lip gloss, and a folder with tons of letters!  Seriously, she wrote me like 5 letters!


Thank you so much Grace!  I love everything! 

This is not part of '100 Letters' but is a nice peice of mail that I wanted to share with you all!
Feel free to check out the video below to find out how to become part of the project!

____________________________________
100 Letter video
100 Letters: Rules Post
____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment