Tuesday, February 8, 2056

How to Become One of the 100

To become one of the 100 people to receive a letter and optional challenge, there are 2 steps:

[ONE] To ensure you are who you say you are I ask that you have a YouTube account with at least one vlog so I can see you...make sure you’re real. The acceptation to this is if you are a close personal friend or relative of mine. I just want to verify you are not a creeper. Message me the details on YouTube from your account. Here is my YouTube account. Subscribe, it's free!  (Note: If you are a mail enthusiast and really don't care for online video and vlogs and you still want to be a part of this project. Feel free to email me. MagicCatJenny [at] gmail [dot] com I'd rather the 100 people be YouTubers but I just don't know if I can get 100, so I'm not completely making it a requirement.)
I don't have a PO Box, so I may want to get to know you online first before I go around giving out my address.  I WILL NOT make that public information, for my own safety.

[TWO] Send me mail! Be sure to include the phrase ‘100 Letters’ on the envelope, so I know to identify it. Once I receive your letter/drawing/postcard/package/whatever I will send you back your letter. You will know what your number is and I will add a small optional request for you to do in a video. (If you do it, please post it as a video response to this video.)

From now on I will blog about the letters here!

No comments:

Post a Comment